Friday, April 11, 2014

Too Face Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush

So during my recent Ulta haul, I picked up the Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush. To be completely honest, this post written by Brittnee at Beauty Product a Day gave me to buy the urge to buy this blush. So when it was half off during the Beauty Steals at Ulta, I eagerly snatched it up.

20140404_222450

Can we start by talking about how amazingly cute this packaging is? Seriously, could this packaging be any cuter? I think not! It’s girly, cute, pink, gold, and heart shaped! It’s a heart shaped baked blush containing three different shades of glowy cheek delight. Yep I’m officially in girly girl heaven.

20140404_222514

Now that I have gushed about the packaging, let’s get down to business. This baked blush in Candy Glow contains three different colors that are described as a rose pink shimmer, soft coral pink and a peach pink shimmer. While this blush does contain some microfine glitter, I don’t notice it being problematic on my cheeks. Normally I steer clear of blush containing glitter but it isn’t terribly noticeable with this particular blush. As a matter of fact its this beautiful ‘perfect flush’ with a beautiful glowing luminescence

20140404_222759_2

I think they nailed the name of this blush as it does provide the perfect flush. It wears easily, providing that natural wash of color without being over bearing. I know that some really enjoy the ‘Aunt Sally’ look with their blush but with my super fair complexion I just can’t pull that look off.

102051981968198

Super cute packaging containing a great blush, what’s not to love? I highly recommend running out and buying this blush. It makes me feel all happy inside and out.

Too Faced Sweetheart

“The best kind of people are the ones that come into your life, and make you see the sun where you once saw clouds. The people that believe in you so much, you start to believe in you too. The people that love you, simply for being you. The once in a lifetime kind of people.”

Homespun and Homegrown

Welcome to the new addition to my blog “Homespun and Homegrown.” This is where I will share some of the additional things going on in my life such as quilting in my mom’s memory, enjoying dad’s backyard oasis, or sharing snippets of what I discover in my genealogy research. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy sharing it. The puppy dog in my logo was hand stitched either by my Mom or my Grandma.

As many of you know I am currently staying with my Dad in my childhood home. They moved in when I was 14 months old; so, it’s the only home I remember in my childhood. Boyet and I are currently sleeping in my childhood bedroom. However, the bed we are sleeping in actually belonged to my father as a child. This bed is at least 70 years old. Spread out over the bed is a quilt that was made by my Mom. I remember seeing Mom sitting behind a quilting loom hand stitching this quilt. Yes, we normally sleep with pillows, but I took off the pillows so you could see the quilt.  We both sleep with our laptops next to us; but we do shut them down at night. If you pay close attention to the quilt, you will notice something slightly amiss. I can’t tell you if my Mom did that intentionally or not. I’ve never noticed it until I posted this photo on my blog. Whether or not it was intentional, it certainly gives the quilt more character.
 Fotor0410220329

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.