Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage Lipstick in Bebot Love

Hello and welcome. If you've been around my blog for a bit, then you know I love me a great nude lipstick! If your new then you know, I love me a great nude lipstick. I have to admit that the Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection Lipstick in Bebot Love is the definition of a great nude lipstick.

Wet n Wild Fergie in Bebot Love

I'm gonna start this off with the things I don't particularly care for which is the packaging and the selection. The packaging feels cheap, so it is appropriate for the price paid. I would love to see the selection grow to at least double the size.   I would describe Bebot Love as a mid-toned tan based warm nude. This shade is my ideal nude lipstick. It has beautiful pigmentation but it feels slightly heavy on the lips. Not enough to be troublesome.

Swatch Wet n Wild Fergie in Bebot Love

Now let's move on to the good stuff. This lipstick is seriously amazing. Because it's a bit heavy it wears a bit longer than the average lipstick. I would call this a satin finish as it has a touch of shine to it without having any shimmer or glitter. This lipstick is easy to wear and suits my skin tone well. This guy has a home in my purse because he it great if I need a change during the day. 

Wearing Wet n Wild Fergie In Bebot Love

I prefer to be true to myself even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others rather to be false and incur by own abhorrence. ~Frederick Douglass






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.