Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Too Faced Beauty Blogger Darlings

Welcome to my blog, I recently went to Ulta armed with a 20% off coupon and discovered this little gem hidden away. The Too Faced Beauty Blogger Darlings kit contains industry insiders top four favorites. I have really been wanting to try the Better Than Sex Mascara, as well as, the Chocolate Soleil Bronzer. I don't know and haven't heard much about the Primed and Poreless. So I am looking forward to that. Of course, I already love their Shadow Insurance. 


All four of these products are deluxe sample size so it's a great way to try all of them without committing to any of them in full size. I am certain that these sample sizes will provide me a great opportunity to try amply try out these products. 


First up is the Primed and Poreless. I have not hear much about this primer and look forward to giving it a go. 


Next is the Shadow Insurance, I love both this original and the candlelight versions. The original primer is skin toned and blends easily over the eyelid. It does a beautiful job of helping the vibrancy and longevity of eyeshadows. You need so little that this sample size will last quite some time.


Here is the Better Than Sex Mascara. Now, I am not even going to address this silly name. I love the packaging and it has a large hourglass shaped bristles on the wand. The formula leans just slightly on the wet side but not so much so that it's troubling. 


Lastly is the Chocolate Soleil Bronzer. This matte bronzer has a beautiful shade to it that has no trace of orange in it. It seems like a perfect shade for contouring my fair skin without looking muddy. I know that this is a favorite among beauty bloggers and I look forward to giving it a go. 


I want to give each of these products a nice test run before I write a review on any of them so be on the lookout for reviews on each individual product in the weeks to come. If you have tried any of these products I would love to hear what you think of them in the comments below. 



People are often unreasonable, irrational, and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies. Succeed anyway.
If you are honest and sincere people may deceive you. Be honest and sincere anyway.
What you spend years creating, other could destroy overnight. Create anyway.
If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.
Give the best you have, and it will never be enough. Give your best anyway.
In the final analysis, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.
~Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.