Thursday, February 27, 2014

How Do You Shop Lately?

This post is a fun post about cheery little things that just make a girl get bubbly inside. We all like to find a fun new accessory that we will be able to style in so many different ways. Adding a pop of color with a great scarf can really transform an outfit from drab to fab. It's such a treat to put on a great statement necklace that you know you will get great compliments on. Now, we don't mind spending great money on investment pieces but sometimes you're looking for a trendy piece that won't break the bank. Let me introduce you to Shop Lately.

Jewel Toned Bib Set in Orchid from Stack'em Modern Style Boutique @ Shop Lately

Etsy has become THE go to place for all your handmade items for that special heartfelt touch. Shop Lately should be THE go to place for all the fun pieces you need to add to your wardrobe. Like Etsy they have a plethora of vendors offering a wide variety of selections. They have jewelry, clothes, shoes, bags, scarves, watches and every other bit and bauble that you would need or want to add to your closet at really affordable prices. Everyone should definitely go check out Shop Lately by clicking the widget "You might also like" at the top of my right sidebar or at the bottom of this post. Trust me when I say:

Fly Away Bird Scarf from Vintage Heart @ Shop Lately

Fly Away Bird Scarf

1. Their site is full of amazing treasures. Everyone will find plenty to oooh and aaaah over.
2. I bought 4 really fun items for less than $35.00!
3. The mall isn't open 24/7 and it's not appropriate to shop at the mall in your PJs.

Fuschia Eliegance is Bliss Bracelet from Calijoules @ Shop Lately

Take just a few minutes and browse what they have. They have great promotions and they are filled to overflowing with eye catching pieces! I could spend hours and hours just browsing. You'll want to create an account only because they have this great feature: a 'favorites' list! It's so much fun to browse and favorite. We all know that we girls sometimes enjoy the art of hunting for that one piece that's just right. So click favorite and shop to your heart's content. When you're ready to buy all you have to do is visit your favorites list to find all the fun things you fell for so quickly.

Adorable Bib Set in Cobalt Blue from Shop Lulu @ Shop Lately

I'd like to explain that the four pieces  from four different vendors. However, shipping was very reasonable. I paid only $5.95 for all four pieces to be shipped to me. All four items came quite quickly and I was eager to tear into each as soon as they arrived. I did note that all four items had been carefully packaged and had a darling thank you note attached. I felt like I was an important customer to each of them. 

Jewel Toned Bib Set in Orchid from Stack'em Modern Style Boutique @ Shop Lately


"Bonus Item" Open Heart Ring from Stack'em Modern Style Boutique @ Shop Lately
Please note that I was offered a $25.00 Shop Lately credit in exchange for writing this post. However, I willingly spent extra out of my pocket to get a nice sampling of items to try. To be completely honest I am over the moon with all of my purchases. I cannot believe that I got FOUR great items for less than $35.00 and a bonus item, to boot!! 

Adorable Bib Set in Cobalt Blue from Shop Lulu @ Shop Lately

My favorites list is packed full of other items that I will be purchasing in the future. I highly recommend you click the "You Might Also Like" widget either in the right sidebar or just above the comments in this post. Sign up with you Facebook and receive a $10 credit. Currently there is a free shipping sale running on Statement Necklaces so click the widget and happy shopping! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.