Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Finally, Salon Quality Hair Color Comes Home.

Olia2Yesterday I received my first Bzz/Kit from BzzAgent which contained a coupon for a free box of Garnier Olla hair color and information about the product.  Olia is the first oil powered, permanent at-home haircolor.  It is made of 60% blend of oils  with natural flower oils and contains no ammonia. It offers maximum color performance and 100% coverage of gray.  It is available in 24 different shades. It claims to visibly improve and restore hair leaving it softer, shinier and with bounce.  It also claims to have a pleasant floral fragrance.

1360387093339Now, I am not an expert on hair or hair color but I have used several different brands of at-home hair color before.  I would, however, consider myself an expert on my own hair which is fine, limp, frizzy and the same color as a church mouse..In this photo on the left I have colored my hair to add some dimension; but, clearly, I still struggle with the problems I mentioned.  Now, I know that a good box of hair color will never solve all my problems in life but feeling good about my hair and my appearance  makes me feel better equipped to tackle them. 

Included in the box are the developer, colorant, after color conditioner and the unique drop IMG_9030shaped applicator bottle.  They also include gloves and directions to simplify the application process.  The application process was easy and was without incident, meaning my bathroom did not look like a crime scene afterwards. Usually the color drips out of the applicator and off my hair splattering on the sink and floor looking like something out of of a B rated horror film.  None of that with Olia, it was no fuss, no muss and no mess.  Now, let’s chat about that delicate floral scent. That might be a bit of an oversell. I wouldn’t choose those exact words but it is by far the least offensive Ihair color ever used.  Actually, I was truly impressed by how little scent there was.  My nose thanks you, Garnier.

20130220_203557_2So, now that we know the application process was straightforward and, dare I say it, pleasant; let’s talk results.  After all, we women have been willing to suffer through the coloring process in order to get the rich hair color that we were never born with.  Not only did Olia deliver the color, it also lived up to the other claims of leaving my hair revitalized.  My hair feels healthy, silky, sexy, and is full of light and shine. I entered this skeptical that a haircolor could deliver on all the promises and claims that it made. But they made me a believer. Garnier Olia is now a glorious addition to my home spa night.  Thanks, Garnier, for turning my problematic hair into my crowning glory. I feel gorgeous!


Garnier Olia was sent to me free of charge from BzzAgent for the purpose of review.  However, my personal opinion is not swayed by the cost of the product.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! I didn't no if I wanted to try this. But I'm thinking of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of all the at-home haircolor products I have used this is by FAR the best! I tried quite a few and don't say that lightly.

      Delete
  2. Iam glad you liked it as much as I did. It's an awesome product. .;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iam glad you liked it as much as I did. It's an awesome product. .;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is just a great product, plain and simple. I am so blessed that I was introduced to this product and that I got to try it for FREE! What more could a girl want?

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you.